Most homeowners don’t give too much thought to the components of a refrigerator until it shuts down, or it is time to replace it. To ensure you get the most out of this important appliance it can be extremely good to understand how it keeps your food cool—and Moreno Valley Appliance Repair is here to explain.
Read below to find out everything you should understand about how refrigerators work, how it cools your food and if it’s time to reach out to refrigerator repair Moreno Valley.
Parts of a Refrigerator
You will not find too many homes that don’t feature a refrigerator inside the kitchen. It has been a must-have household appliance for a lot of years. A residential refrigerator will store your food at the best temperature, in order to prevent spoilage and slow down the growth of bacteria. The concept of refrigeration starts by moving the heat from the interior of the refrigerator to the outside, by using the principles of evaporation and condensation.
The standard parts of your refrigerator are below. For questions or service call Moreno Valley Appliance Repair:
A refrigerator compressor is both a pump and a motor, and it’s responsible for the circulation of refrigerant in the cooling system.
The compressor is a very important piece of a refrigerator. You should call on a professional service if the compressor is broken.
The condenser is found on the back outside panel of the refrigerator and helps to release the warmth absorbed within the refrigerator then out in the surrounding air.
The refrigerator evaporator is installed on the interior of a refrigerator where it absorbs warmth trapped inside of it, effectively lowering the interior temperature.
The moment an evaporator isn’t working, it’s time to call a professional. You should not wait too long.
Liquified refrigerant is transferred through a capillary tube that works as an expansion tool to cool the gas, turning the gas into liquid.
A thermostat regulates the current temperature in the interior of a refrigerator, beginning the cooling cycle as it is necessary.
The thermostat inside of a refrigerator is often prone to problems. Troubleshoot and hire a contractor in Moreno Valley for repair right after an issue happens.
How Does Refrigeration Work?
1. The moment the temperature in the interior of the refrigerator rises higher than the set point sensors alert the refrigerator compressor to engage, and the next cool down starts. The appliance draws in the cool liquified refrigerant, condenses and pressurizes the refrigerant, and raises the temperature, in order to turn it into a gas.
2. The refrigerator compressor unit pushes the heated gas in the direction of the refrigerator condenser coils located on the outside of the refrigerator, where it comes in contact with warmer temperature in the home and transforms to a liquified form.
3. The cool liquid then continues on its trip to the refrigerator evaporator component, traveling through the many coils in the inside of the refrigerator and top freezer compartment.
4. The liquid absorbs the heated air from within the appliance, reducing the temperature until it has reached the desired set point.
5. The coolant evaporates, and will return back into a gas form, and then returns to the compressor unit to then continue the cycle.
Refrigeration technology is used in quite a few applications and large appliances, including heat pumps, AC units, refrigerators and freezers. By extracting warmth from a single location and moving it to a different one the cycle of refrigeration contributes in cooling a home, provides a optimal storage space for perishable food, and also helps with the manufacturing and storage of a lot of different common products and goods.
Need Refrigerator Repair?
Think your refrigerator need repair? Time to schedule repair with Moreno Valley Appliance Repair.
Moreno Valley Appliance Repair will fix all standard models of refrigerators – includes restaurant models, side-by-side and stand-alone.Our experienced repairman in Moreno Valley undergo training to troubleshoot and repair cooling problems, broken ice makers, condensation, puddles and leaks, bulbs, digital controls, smart controls and numerous other malfunctions. We know all about refrigerator repair! Schedule now!
OTHER REFRIGERATOR RESOURCES:
Copyright ©2020  Moreno Valley Appliance Repair